Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Mother's Day

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    Mother's Day

    Ok folks. Ideas and what to do.
    Flowers, dinner, lunch. What works best.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mother's Day

    Got my mom a new porch swing and a card.
    "Why so serious?"

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mother's Day

    I want to get my Mom her favorite dessert: Strawberry Shortcake. I wish I knew how to make one homemade!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mother's Day

    Thinking about taking my boys mother out to dinner and a movie.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mother's Day

    Ill probably give her a card and like 50 dollars cause i dont know what she wants.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  6. #6
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mother's Day

    my mom is gonna be at the beach so now spendig time with her [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

    Last year I did what Mox did...got her a big porch swing with a canopy and a card..this year I have no clue.

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Mother's Day

    You could get her a day at the spa in Norton. I think it's called Bella Gose.
    That's what I'm thinking about doing as a graduation gift for one of my relatives because they'll be graduating next year.
    I think they have the stone massages and everything. I'm not sure though. I've not looked into it in detail yet.
    Just a thought...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mother's Day

    I can't make it home for Mother's Day this year, so I won't get to see some of my favorite women in my life. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I got my mom a cute frame with a pic of my bro and I in it and of course a card.

    I think I get to come home for a day maybe on Monday, so I'll get to see the women that have loved and supported, then.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mother's Day

    My mom (and dad) left for a trip today. I managed to sneak a card into her suitcase, figuring she would get it before Mother's Day but once she was gone...of course that was before they finally looked at their travel restrictions, realized their suitcases were too big and had to repack them, so she found the card, but oh well, my best attempts at being sneaky failed
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mother's Day

    yeah I've heard of it...my dad bought my stepmom a gift certificate from there for Valentine's Day...but my mom couldn't do it right now b/c she had surgery last month...I still have to Tuesday anyways b/c she is at the beach and her doctor's appointment is monday at Duke, so she will not be back until Tues...I may just get here some flowers to put outside b/c she likes garderning...I may even get her a fountain kit from Lowes and install it for her next to her flowers and landscaping rocks that she has outside..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •